Hi Ricardo,

The execution method of the ActionHandler interface has an ExecutionContext
parameter. You can use that to pass values to your action handler using process
variables. Think of as a per process blackboard ;)

You can define process-wide actions as well as actions bound to exceptions,
transitions and tasks (although I think these actions can be referenced from
anywhere withint the same process too, gurus is that correct?).

Access the list of actions: yes with getRuntimeActions()

Get access to other processes? I guess with:

executionContext.getJbpmContext().loadProcessInstance(...)

Hope this helps

Johan

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039879#4039879