Ooooh yeah, this code...
anonymous wrote : // get the current subject and its context within the
security realm
  | final javax.security.auth.Subject subject = (javax.security.auth.Subject)
new javax.naming.InitialContext().lookup("java:comp/env/security/subject");
  | final javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext context = new
javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext("security.realm", subject);
... helps! Thank you very much!

@nollie: If you use Basic Authentication then the session invalidation will not
work by concept. Using Form Authentication you'll have no problems. I only got
troubles using a JSF Web Project, but I think this is "just" because of a
configuration error of me...

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040094#4040094

Reply to the post :