My apologies, it's fine in META-INF, I missed that change! Your bookingBean
component would be shown in the list of components installed if it were being.

I must admit I haven't the first clue as to how IDEAs packaging stuff works,
and from your startup log you seem to have some jars in odd places being
scanned (outside the jboss deploy directory) and I can't see your ejb jar being
scanned.  My best suggestion is to use a seam-gen created ant script, unless
there are any IDEA users who can jump in and give you advice? Or perhaps ask on
the IDEA forums...

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041436#4041436

Reply to the post :