Quick question for Pete and Michael:  Any tips on docbook authoring?  It looks
like doing some quick docbook documentation might be the fastest way to both
enhance this example for Seam, and to explain to Michael how it works so he can
present it at JavaOne :-)

What's the fastest way to spin up on docbook?  Should I snarf the documentation
build targets out of the Seam distribution?  Are there any recommended
authoring tools?

Any clues you can give will shave a couple of hours off my learning curve,
which given my available time could double or triple the amount of
documentation I can do by JavaOne....

Thanks!  Cheers, Rob

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041599#4041599