Hello ...
  I suppose you are mentioning about your reply in the topic i started ... I
dont know if i patched the jboss well .. Could you please guide me from where
you got the libs ..

I downloaded Javassit 3.4 and the latest libs from Hibernate including
hibernate core, annotations ...etc and replaced them in jboss client and
server/default/lib

Is there a patch containing all libs and an ant script which i can run ?

Btw, since this is a known hibernate issue which is supposedly fixed, should
upgrading to the latest Hibernate version not fix this ?

Also, I have no OOM leaks so far, but the used heap size gets to dangerous
levels during my profiling test with JProfiler and slows down the server ...
Its this behavior that freaks me out

Thnx for helping ...

Regards,
Jankee Yogesh