I followed the tutorial http://www.netbeans.org/kb/55/ejb30-jboss.html and
tried to implement the same.

          But it's throwing an exception of the following type.

        java.lang.RuntimeException: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: NewsApp
not bound
        web.ListNews.lookupNewsEntityFacade(ListNews.java:95)
        web.ListNews.processRequest(ListNews.java:47)
        web.ListNews.doGet(ListNews.java:69)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:697)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)

org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96

may sny one  please help me why it has occurred and how to clear it ?

I will be thankful for your kind support.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042783#4042783

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042783