anonymous wrote : the tutorial should try to use SEAM "wrong"

As a writer I can tell you that this is a very difficult approach. You should
not show readers something that doesn't work, the risk that part of it is
memorized is high. You can use that technique sometimes, but I don't think it's
a good idea here. The problem is that JavaEE/non-JavaEE deployment options are
many and complex, adding more "wrong" combinations doesn't make them easier to
learn.

One of the reasons why I did not yet push for a "press this key"-style example
tutorial is because there is still hope that we can somehow simplify the
deployment options to one or two primary choices. Which, instead of 22
configuration files for Hello World, would maybe run with 2.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043052#4043052

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043052