Hello,

I seem to have some sort of configuration problem. When I "Add a WSDL" to my
project using JBossWS, the IDE reads in the wsdl, but does not actually
populate the "JBossWS Web Services" entry in package Explorer.  After lots of
tests, I finally manged to get an error message:

"Error importing wsdl: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: error: Unexpected
element: CDATA"

Note the wsdl does not contains any CDATA. In fact, this is the wsdl that is
generated by JBossIDE from the basic HelloWorld example.  So you would think it
would not object to anything in it!

I should also mention that it is my understanding that when the JbossIDE
generates the wsdl, that a wsdl entry should appear under "JBossWS Web
Services".  This does not happen in my IDE (which is the "JBoss Bundle" that
includes Eclipse).  The wsdl is actualy created though.

Any help anyone might offer to help resolve this problem would be greatly
appreciated.

MR

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043475#4043475