Hi
I understand the point but in chapter 9 in JBPM tutorial
http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v3/userguide/processmodelling.html
section 9.3.1 they talk about node responsibilitiesto propagate the execution,
anonymous wrote : 1. not propagate the execution. In that case the node behaves
as a wait state.
  | 2. propagate the execution over one of the leaving transitions of the node.
This means that the token that originally arrived in the node is passed over
one of the leaving transitions with the API call
executionContext.leaveNode(String). The node will now act as an automatic node
in the sense it can execute some custom programming logic and then continue
process execution automatically without waiting.

So what is it refers to?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043822#4043822

Reply to the post :