Is it wise to mix the two when developing Seam applications?  I have situations
where I need to create components that do nothing but perform database queries
for me.  A SFSB is not really necessary (results will be passed to a SFSB from
the querying component) and SLSB in Seam seem to be sort of pointless.  Can I
create a simple POJO for this?  Can I use a TransactionalSeamPhaseListener with
EJBs since I think I can only define one Phase Listener or the other to get a
Persistence Context injected.

Or do I need to stick to a purely EJB3 application or purely POJO (J2EE)?

Thanks

-Brian

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045063#4045063