I am having 2 jboss instance running in different machines and are clustered
with load balancing technique. A Unix script server is running in another
machine having schedules jobs with EJB Client. Based upon the schedule the
scripts calls the EJB client which calls the EJB bean running in the Jboss
instance.

But the problem is I donot know how to configure  the JNDI lookup such that
even if a node fails another node will take care the EJB call. currently i have
given only one node URL for the JNDI look up.

I am successful in load balancing with different requests from the client but i
donot know how to establish a external EJB call from the script server to Jboss
instances. Please help to resolve this issue.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045437#4045437

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045437