The destination is not clustered.

As for the resource adapter, no, the remote client that this topic is about
(see 1st message) is using a remote lookup for connection factory and queue.
If you mean, does the JBM instance use the resource adapter, then yes it does -
the one in the exploded jboss-messaging.sar configured from the JBM
distribution ant script.

I'm hoping I didn't confuse matters by mentioning mdbs. I only did so in
contrast, because remote reconnect *is working* for the mdb container.
It's just our remote clients that are hanging when the JBM instance is
restarted.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045932#4045932

Reply to the post :