Ahh...I had a feeling there'd be a reason behind it.  It's not a big deal at
the moment and I could always implement further size restrictions in my
business logic to restrict what we really accept.  I was just hopeful that it
would be do-able ;)

Thanks for your help,
Daniel.

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : This isn't really doable because at the point in
time where the file upload request is parsed there is no FacesContext, no view
root, etc.  What you could possible do though is configure multiple filters
with different paths, each with their own max-request-size parameter.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046378#4046378

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046378