Weird. I've pinged a couple of colleagues to see if they've heard about
anything odd with the IBM VMs.  I know we have customers running significant
clusters using the IBM VMs and haven't heard about OOME issues.

So basically you just fire up a couple of stock AS instances and let them run
(presumably doing nothing) and after a while they OOME. Very strange.

Anything interesting about your topology?  Are the AS instances on the same
machine?

BTW, to answer your original question, the "additional data" logging is normal.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046538#4046538

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046538