Thanks Ronald,
I checked the code and saw the key you're refering to :

public ProcessInstance loadProcessInstance(ProcessDefinition processDefinition,
String key);

So, if I remove the status from the domain, and use that business key attribute
to materialize the link between domain and process instance, what would be the
elegant way of searching all the ITEMs in 'toBeValidated' Status (ie Node) ? :

Call a custom query on Jbpm, get the matching nodes and use the associated
business keys to load the corresponding domain entities ?

I see that the API is rather Task oriented so I wonder if that would be a hint
to another way of thinking this workflow integration.

Thanks for you advices,
Olivier

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047547#4047547