Hi Sergey,

When I've had problems with JBossMessaging tests, I've spent a lot of time
looking at log files with logging set to TRACE.  Sometimes I've added log
statements to Remoting and put a custom jboss-remoting.jar in
${MESSAGING_HOME}/lib.

I've had the experience of JBM tests passing on their own and failing as part
of the test suite.  There were a couple of places where earlier tests had
failed to close a connection (or something like that) that impacted a later
test.  I made those changes on the branch I was working on, but I don't know
that they ever made it to the main branch.

Which test is hanging?  In the past I've had to exclude
org.jboss.test.messaging.jms.bridge.BridgeTest, which was hanging for me.  At
the time my impression was that the test just wasn't ready to be run, but I
don't know its current status.

-Ron

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047656#4047656