Hi,
I would like to know if Hibernate can persist objects to XML using the same
pojo classes as database persistence classes?
In fact,I want to persist/retrieve plain old java objects to/from an xml store
which conforms to a given schema. This schema defines foreign key,but objects
use aggregation like in hibernate mapping.

Let me explain you the problem behind this problem.I've used hibernate 3.2 to
persist some objects to a relational database.Now I want to persist/retrieve
these objects to/from a xml store which is an instance of a schema. This xml
schema is in fact an xml version of the database schema (so foreign and primary
keys are also defined). Of course, I don't want to modify existing pojo
classes. I just want another persistence(an xml one) implementation.

Does Hibernate provide this?If not,is there another solution out there?

Thanks.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4048601#4048601

Reply to the post :