Hi all,

I'm trying to redirect a FileUploadException to an error page. I turned off
both  seam debug mode and facelets development mode. Login redirection to the
login page and back to the original page works without any problem.

I added this to the pages.xml:

<exception class="org.jboss.seam.web.FileUploadException">
  |         <end-conversation/>
  |         <redirect view-id="/errors/fue.seam">
  |             <message severity="error">File size is above allowable
maximum</message>
  |         </redirect>
  | </exception>

However, I'm still seeing the exception both in the console and browser (as
part of HTTP Status 500), and there is no redirection to my error page.

My application runs on jboss 4.2 with seam cvs.

What am I missing?

tazman

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049064#4049064