Alex,

Do you understand how your fix of yesterday (see
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049235#4049235) is
not working?

I see two possibilities, but I don't know the code that well, so both could be
wrong... you might want to instrument for these...

1.) Imagine that acquireJobs() has just finished executing on one thread, and
the engine is now working on those jobs.  Another job for the same process
instance is queued, and another thread picks it up.  In my admittedly brief
reading, I don't see what synchronizes access to the process instance.

2.) In your case, I believe the jobs will be on the subprocesses, but both
threads end up modifying the parent process.  Is there anything synchronizing
access to the parent process?  I don't see it.  The key point appears to be
ProcessInstance.end().

You should probably update the JIRA.
Also, in the JIRA you might more pointedly refer to the forum discussion(s).

-Ed Staub

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049698#4049698

Reply to the post :