"evl123" wrote : "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote :
  |   | We recommend that you don't use the Tomahawk components.  If you use
the file upload control provided by Seam then you get all the things you
mentioned (file name, content type, etc).

  | Shane,
  | Sorry but could you detail a bit more about file upload control provided by
Seam?
  | Do you mean something like this:
  | <s:fileUpload data="#{uploadAction.uploadedFile}" />
  | (..where uploadedFile is component of type
org.apache.myfaces.custom.fileupload.UploadedFile)

Oops, that is tomahawk.  Ok, that's goofy of me.  I guess what I'm trying to
find out is:
1.  What jar file to download to get Seam's own upload component
2.  Is <s:fileUpload> correct tag to use?

Thanks,
landrew

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4049940#4049940