No, go ahead and jump in.  I will be working on landing the actual updates to
the GWTJSF integration kit in Ajax4JSF's SVN repository in the next week or
two, now that GWT 1.4RC1 is out.  I'll also work on some additional
documentation of what the library is and how it functions.

Then I will likely be setting it aside -- it is at a good stopping place, and
the newly announced Google Gears is a quicker path to my original destination.
So people who are interested, please contact me so we can establish who might
be a logical next maintainer of the project :-)

Cheers!
Rob

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050419#4050419