Hi!

I'm just working on AJAX and made a little test-project for myself. The project
contains three servlets.

First Servlet contains just the JavaScript to create HttpRequests and write the
response into a div-container.
Second Servlet contains the text which is the response of the HttpRequest.
Third Servlet contains a Textfield and a Button to change the text on second
servlet.

Everything works fine but when I opened a few browser windows to test the
performance i realized that my tomcat doesn't allow more than eight browser
windows. I implemented a System.out.println at the beginning of the
doGet-method of first servlet. The result is that I could see that my tomcat
isn't able to call the doGet-method of the ninth browser window. But the config
allows 250 threads, i think. So, what could be wrong? Any ideas?

Greetings,
Rantan

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052122#4052122