Hi Pete
I have the exceptions caught for the scheduler, processor methods as well as
the place where I invoke the saveAndSchedule() method. Don't see any other
exception raised. The exception seems to happen after certain time period(I see
all the relevant operations completed on the schedule object by that time like
closing the JDBC connection, invalidating the objects etc.) after which the
exception pasted by me is thrown at the end.

I am not sure if I saw the right source here,
org/jboss/ejb/txtimer/TimerImpl.java code seem to throw this exception on some
timeout, not sure what could cause this timeout in my case.
-- Mani.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052569#4052569

Reply to the post :