Hi, I just downloaded the latest version of Hibernate. I'm trying to create an
EntityManagerFactory using the Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory method
but it fails because it can't find the org.jboss.util.file.ArchiveBrowser
class. This is a Jboss class. What does it have to do with Hibernate? I thought
the two were different products (although belonging to the same business
company).

You should either include the above class in the hibernate distribution or
rename it under the hibernate package.

I personally think that having the above class in Hibernate is a big
architectural mistake, but then the product is yours.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052888#4052888

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052888