Hello,

I try to set up an Oracle database under a jBPM 3.1.4 running in an JBoss AS
4.0.4. When I add process instances I get an exception and the information an
unique constraint ist violated. An look up in the user_constraints says that
the violated constraints are the following primary keys:

  | CONSTRAINT_NAME     CONSTRAINT_TYPE      TABLE_NAME
  | SYS_C0063323        P                    JBPM_LOG
  | SYS_C0063342        P                    JBPM_PROCESSINSTANCE

I read about a similar problem in jBPM 3.2. Has anyone an idea how to solve
this problem?

regards
Daniel

View the original post :