I think you would want to run your app with a profiler and find out,
empirically, where your app is spending its time.  I think most commercial
profilers have trial versions, and there are a variety of ways to do this.

Your app design based on Seam/JSF is no doubt quite different than it was with
Struts.  I suspect that when you compare two very well designed apps built with
Seam and Struts, the Seam app will be somewhat slower.  But not 10x.  That
sounds like an application issue.  Beware of blindly trying things that "might
improve performance."

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057156#4057156

Reply to the post :