If you are installing your Query components by configuring them in
components.xml then you can specify a default order like this (from docs):

<framework:entity-query name="people"
                        ejbql="select p from Person p"
                        order="lastName"
                        max-results="20"/>

but if you are using extension you can do this (there's no examples from docs
about query objects usage by extension, but of course you can look at a
Seam-Gen code generated):

public class PapelList extends EntityQuery {
        @Override
        public String getOrder() {
                if ( super.getOrder() != null )
                        return super.getOrder();
                else
                        return "sigla asc";
        }

It worked for me, but since I'm very new to Seam (and to web dev at all) I'm
not sure if it is the best solution for default order of if it's a "good code"

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057332#4057332

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057332