Ok.
Let me clear my requirement for this pageflow.
Here is somewhat i am trying to do.

  | public class Test{
  |
  | public test() throws Exception{
  |

  | PageFlow pageflow = PageFlow.Instance(); <---Start the pageflow here--->
  |
  | And using this pageflow object i want to extract the view id of the current
page and the next page to it.
  | }
  |
  | public static void main(String[] args){
  | Test test1= new Test();
  | test1.test();
  | }

this is the idea..Whatever the pageflow is defined in the
pageflow-definition.xml , I am able to find out the current page,current view
id and all the related info. in a java file so that the method in it is
accessible to the other class...In short i want this java class as a utility to
fit into my application.

Thanx,

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057996#4057996