Still can't make it work.
I changed my bean so that it's now a SFSB (in order to use @Create):

@Stateful
Here's the @Create method:
@Create
  |     public void fillAvailableResourceBundle(){
  |             try{
  |                     availableResourceBundles = em.createQuery("select rb
from CustomResourceBundle rb").getResultList();
  |             }
  |             catch(Exception e){
  |
  |                     e.printStackTrace();
  |
  |             }
  |

  |     }

According to my tests, this method is never called.
I think my implementation of the ResourceBundle is correct though, since it
calls the handleGetObject method in my DBResourceBundle class when I refer to
"messages['something'] in my jsf pages.

So I just have to fix that EntiyManager issue.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059937#4059937

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059937