Hello,

I am looking at how I could have an external client passing security
credentials to the JBoss server (for example situation where I attempt to use
an EJB). Usually the solution would be to pass the credentials to the
InitialContext or use ClientLoginModule.

However, I can't pass these credentials as what I have is either a Kerberos
token or something like the response to a digest challenge.

So, is there any SSO module or more advanced version of the ClientLoginModule
that would allow this kind of scenarios??

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Gilles.

View the original post :