I have a simple bean with DataModel and DataModelSelection

  | @Stateful
  | @Name("toolbar")
  | @Scope(ScopeType.SESSION)
  | public class ToolbarImpl implements Toolbar {

  |     @DataModel
  |     public List<ProcessDefinition> getProcessDefinitions() {
  |             return processDefinitions;
  |     }
  |
  |     @DataModelSelection("processDefinitions")
  |     private ProcessDefinition selectedProcess = null;
  |
  |     public String createProcess() {
  |
  |             System.out.println(selectedProcess + " process started");
  |             return null;
  |     }
  |
  | }

And a simple page

  | <rich:dataTable value="#{processDefinitions}" var="process">
  |                                     <rich:column>
  |                                             <h:commandLink
value="#{process.description}" action="#{toolbar.createProcess}"
style="font-size:14px">
  |                                                             <h:graphicImage
value="#{process.processIcon}" style="width:42px;height:42px;border:0"
align="middle"/>
  |                                             </h:commandLink>
  |                                     </rich:column>
  |                             </rich:dataTable>

and a simple exception

  | Caused by java.lang.IllegalArgumentException with message: "Could not
invoke method by reflection: ToolbarImpl.getProcessDefinitions() with
parameters: (java.util.ArrayList) on: virtprofstud.ToolbarImpl"

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060529#4060529

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060529