Hi everybody .
I have a  problem to go to next task-node with jbpm in a web application by
using struts.

i did a small process like this:
anonymous wrote : start
  | task1
  | task2
  | end

On my first bean in strut, i deploy process and i go to the first task.
But when i write this in order to go to the next task:

anonymous wrote :
  | TaskMgmtSession taskMgmtSession = jbpmContext.getTaskMgmtSession();
  |
  |                         TaskInstance taskInstance =
taskMgmtSession.loadTaskInstance(1);
  |                         taskInstance.setActorId(jbpmContext.getActorId());
  |                         taskInstance.start();
  |
  |                         Token token = graphSession.loadToken(1);
  |                         Transition transition=null;
  |                         String transitionName=null;
  |
  |                             if
(token.getNode().getLeavingTransitions().isEmpty() == false) {
  |                                     Iterator availableTransitionsIterator =
token.getNode().getLeavingTransitions().iterator();
  |                                     while
(availableTransitionsIterator.hasNext()) {
  |                                             transition = (Transition)
availableTransitionsIterator.next();
  |                                     }

transitionName=transition.getName();
  |                             }
  |
  |                         token.signal(transitionName);
  |                         ProcessInstance processInstance =
token.getProcessInstance();

  |                         jbpmContext.save(processInstance);

there are an error :
anonymous wrote :
  | Integrity constraint violation - no parent FK_TASKINST_TASK table:
JBPM_TASK in statement [insert into JBPM_TASKINSTANCE (NAME_, DESCRIPTION_,
ACTORID_, CREATE_, START_, END_, DUEDATE_, PRIORITY_, ISCANCELLED_,
ISSUSPENDED_, ISOPEN_, ISSIGNALLING_, ISBLOCKING_, TASK_, TOKEN_,
SWIMLANINSTANCE_, TASKMGMTINSTANCE_, CLASS_, ID_) values (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?,

what's this error means ?
i think it can't execute *.signal() why ?

Please I need your help !!!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060831#4060831

Reply to the post :