I'm trying to get the most naive implementation of a list with a a seam-link to
run:

  | <rich:tree rendered="#{not empty containerHome.instance.children}"
  |     style="width:300px"
  |     value="#{containerHome.childTree}"
  |     var="child"
  |     nodeFace="#{child.type}"
  |     switchType="client">
  |                 <rich:treeNode type="child">
  |                     <s:link  view="/redsys/structure/#{empty from ?
'Container' : from}.xhtml" value="#{child.name}" id="container">
  |                           <f:param name="containerId" value="#{child.id}"/>
  |                            </s:link>
  |                 </rich:treeNode>
  | </rich:tree>

The link is rendered correctly, however it does not work. It looks like the
click-event gets captured by the tree-select-javascript. Is there a simple way
of making such a seam-link to work in a tree?!

cheers
stf

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061105#4061105