"chris05atm" wrote : 22:03:04,797 WARN  [PolicyMetaDataBuilder] Cannot get
service '{xmlapi_1.0}FindImplService' from the given wsdl definitions!
Eventual policies attached to this service won't be considered.
  |   |

This is actually a warning; it says that the policy deployer was not able to
get '{xmlapi_1.0}FindImplService' from the given wsdl definition, i.e. most
probably the provided wsdl file doesn't match with the service metadata
obtained from the annotated classes. For this reason eventual policies (cfr.
WS-PolicyAttachment specs) won't be considered. But I think you don't care
this, at least at the moment, since you have no attached policies.

"chris05atm" wrote : Considering a possible bug? in the raw soap generation I
moved onto using a client created from wsconsume. Same error so this is maybe a
WSDL issue... but the WSDL looks correct and the files are generated from the
WSDL so now I'm really confused. A possible deployment problem?

Do you mean the annotated server classes were generated starting from
wsconsume, i.e. using a top-down development strategy
http://jbws.dyndns.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=JAX-WS_User_Guide#Top-Down_.28Using_wsconsume.29
 ? If not, I would try this...
Bye
Alessio Soldano