What I wouldn't give for pointing Hibernate search at the database that holds
this forum data. I have no doubt the information about Seam in this forums is
extensive. But I cannot find shit with this search. And it is a shame, because
it means people ask the same questions repeatedly. I happen to think it would
be a killer experiment for the Hibernate Search team to prove how good that
functionality is. You eat your own dog food and you help yourselves at the same
time.

I don't mean this post to be a red herring. I really want to be a better
searcher. Die phpBB!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064694#4064694

Reply to the post :