Ricardo,

I'm no expert, but I'd be looking at your database and transaction
configurations.  What database are you using?  It looks like you're running in
Tomcat - yes?

At the point that you're failing, you're probably opening a Job session for the
first time.  Jobs are interesting because they run on a different Hibernate
session (and hence transaction and database connection) from the rest of JBPM.
This probably has something to do with your problem - like for some reason I
can't think of, you can't have two transactions open at once.

On second thought... this is the only spot in the code that I see a
session.getTransaction() call to Hibernate.  You might look at the
transaction-related properties in hibernate.cfg.xml and see if they make sense
in your context.  You might search around on them to get some guidance.

-Ed

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064970#4064970

Reply to the post :