"damianharvey" wrote : Why do you want your Query scoped to the conversation?

So that all entities queried by this query would still be managed by the same
entity manager that is used in the conversation. If I declare the query in
session scope, I run into "Entity is not managed by this session" exceptions.

Now, why would the conversation scope be the cause of the problem, if it's
running a long conversation? The conversation stays active during the whole
described interaction, I verified that in the logs.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065775#4065775

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065775