Hi

I have set up a JBoss 4.2.0 cluster running JBoss Messaging 1.4.0CR1 on top of
an SQLSERVER 2005. I have configured a distributed topic. Runinng the cluster,
publishing and subscribing messages from a client works reasonable fine, even
if one of the (two) cluster nodes is shutdown or killed. However, if I shutdown
one node, bring it up again and then shutdown the other node, failover does not
work as I would expect it. It seems like the restarted node never really finds
its way back into the cluster. The first exception I get is something like '
org.jboss.jms.exception.MessagingJMSException: Cannot handle invocation since
messaging server is not active (it is either starting up or shutting down)'.

Big question: Is this not yet implemented, or do I do something wrong. Do I
need to 'reinitialise' my publishers/subscribers after I 'somehow' realise that
a cluster node has joined the cluster.

Thanks in advance for all help.

Regards
Alex