1. Make sure you have an EJB3 copy of JBoss-4.0.5.GA installed

2. Make sure you have "jboss-seam-1.2.1.GA" installed. I haven't tested it with
Seam-2.0, all though in looking at the documentation it should work.

3. Unzip the "FlexSeamExample.zip" to the examples\remoting folder of the Seam
install. You will be asked to overwrite, that is ok, I didn't change any thing
I just added to the example. The original helloworld example will still work as
expected.

4.Build with "ant"

5.Copy
"...\jboss-seam-1.2.1.GA\examples\remoting\helloworld\build\seam-helloworld.ear"
 to the deploy folder of JBoss.

6.Open a browser and go to
http://localhost:8080/seam-helloworld/flexhelloworld.html

If this doesn't help post a little more about your problem.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066659#4066659

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066659