Hi i want to write a query as i had given below in ejb3
select field_1,field_2  from table1 t1,table2 t2 where t1.pk=t2.fk
union
select field_1,field_2 from table1 t1,table3 t3 where t1.pk=t3.fk

where
Table 1 is the entity with PK as a primary key.
Table 2 is using PK as a foreign key.
Table 3 is using PK as a foreign key.
Tables 2 and 3 are only related through that foreign key and contain dissimilar
data that relates to Table 1.
The relationship between table 1 & 2 and 1 & 3 are both one to many.

can any onr suggest me how to achive this

my entity bean is

@Entity
  | @Table(name = "TBL_REVIEWS")
  |

  | @SecondaryTables({
  |     @SecondaryTable(name="TBL_USER_REVIEWS",
  |             [EMAIL PROTECTED] (name="REVIEW_ENTRY_ID")}),
  |     @SecondaryTable(name="TBL_COMMENTS",
  |             [EMAIL PROTECTED] (name="REVIEW_ENTRY_ID")})
  | })

can any one help me soon
thanks
regards