Thank you for the answer Gavin. Unfortunately I think you haven't got my point.
The code you provided is my first implementation of the thing. When I run the
application the result of clicking the link is the Seam Debug Page:

Caused by javax.el.PropertyNotFoundException with message: "Property 'value'
not found on type java.util.Locale"

I have reopened the issue since I think there is more to the question to
comment about:
"locale" should not be thought of as being the component "locale". There should
be a syntax to allow the use of the "locale" variable coming from Facelets'
repeat tag.

Thank you for the attention.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067007#4067007