I have taken the process instance id from Token in JMSIntegrationService.
However token contains wrong instance id. Is there any method to get the
instance id through the execution of process? If I understand true, in JBPM
BPEL with version 1.1.beta2 we can not define task. So I have written a web
service to create our task objects. Then when service call reached to that
point I create a task instance and integrate it with process instance of BPEL.
However tasks capture the wrong instance id from Token in JMS. Can anyone
define other solutions for task management or service integration?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067744#4067744

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067744