Hello,
I have a JBoss server set up for hosting web applications, which is working
great.  However, I need to allow users to access simple .CSV files that the
server creates based on the information they provide.  For example, they submit
an .XML file, the server does some mumbo jumbo, then they need to be able to
download the .CSV file that the server creates.  Because of the way
applications are deployed, I cannot figure out how to get the file back to
them.  I can save the .CSV files on the local disk, but the users obviously
have no access to to this area.

Any help is greatly appreciated, I have been struggling with this for a while.

Server info:
Apache HTTP server 1.3
JBoss Application server 4.04
Sun JVM 1.5.0