Hi,

is there something i should know about the JBPM Ear and an Oracle Database ?

I have seen on the web that we should use xa-datasources instead of
local-tx-datasources ?

The fact is that i have a process definition, i deploy it on the database with
the eclipse plugin but when trying to access it with code :

JbpmConfiguration jbpmConfiguration=JbpmConfiguration.getInstance();
    JbpmContext jbpmContext = jbpmConfiguration.createJbpmContext();
    try {
      String processName = "Acces";
      ProcessInstance processInstance =
jbpmContext.newProcessInstance(processName);
    } finally {
      jbpmContext.close();
    }
I have hibernate-JTA exception.

If someone have already run on those issues, please help.

I think there is some misconfiguration on my part.

If someone could explain step by step how to configure oracle9i datasources and
transaction manager to get jbpm running, it will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

O.M.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069050#4069050