Hello,

I`m quite new to EJB and Seam som sorry for may be a stupid question.

EJB were created to be use with many types of clients. Java rich clients and
also Web clients for example. Advanteg of EJB is that if it is wel designed it
provides bussiness methods to Swing or JSP presentation layer.

And now the question is:
If Seam is so close coupled with presentation layer (which on one side is well
suited for WEB presentation layer) will the developer loose previously
mentioned advatage?

Of course I can create another, I mean new bussiness layer, but at that moment,
I`ll be close to situation before Seam. One kind of beans coupled with
presentation layer and another kind of beans presenting the bussiness layer?

Can someone point me where I misunderstand Seam or EJB programming model?

Regards
Robert

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069499#4069499