Hello there! my previous question
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=115867

I was asking about a bridge config, still can't get it to work. I noticed that
I was running with defaulds and that might be the problem (RELIABLE might be
related to the isolation level, at least I wonder).

So I decided to change the datasource for messaging. Reading the docs I've
noticied that it is attached to the DefaultDS name (argh!!!) I needed my own DS
name, chaning the DefaultDS to mysql would bring me more pain than solutions
(uuid-generators ... all that depends on it, don't want to touch it for now).

Ok, changed the persistence service, point it to mysqlDS, and put a
mysql-ds.xml setting isolation level to READ_COMMITTED.

Ran on a series of problems :(

First, it start complaining about jgroups (???), ok, so I put jgroups on my lib
dir.
Now, the bridge complains about the queues not being found. That might be more
a dependency issue (as pointed by Tim on a post that I read and lost the url ;)
) But what intrigues me is, why after changing the datasource it complains
about my queues dependencies?

I was really hopping to use jboss-messaging on the project, but I'm running
short on time on all these configurations.

Best regards

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073564#4073564

Reply to the post :