PeterJ,

Thanks for writing.

anonymous wrote : Because your code is running within the server, you can
always look up the name of the deploy directory and then copy the resulting EJB
jar file to that directory and let the hot deployer pick it up on the next scan.

I like this idea, but I think the trick is the copy part. If I can call a
program residing on the outside, I can either pass it the parameters needed
(preferred), or even have it call a waiting web service for details about
deployment.

The only question is how to trigger an external program from within the
container (as in from an EJB).

I appreciate the insight and discussion.

Bogus Exception

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074254#4074254

Reply to the post :