Hi guys,

I am sorry, I don't think I am making the question clear,
I am hoping to design in the eclipse designer a process where according to a
variable set early on... a task later in the process is assigned accordingly to
user A or user B.

Ronald your idea of setting the actor for a swimlane via the api.. can I
include a custom actionhandler on a transition in the eclipse designer.. as I
hope to be building the process definitions within the eclipse designer?

Syngolis, did you mean to reply in this post, I don't understand what you are
saying,

thanks for your help

regards

Ross