***** THE PAGE *****
<h:form id="reportCongesCrossDataForm">
<h:dataTable value="#{reportCongesCrossData.boiteNoire.lineDataModel}"
var="lineSimple">

***** THE BEAN *****
//I want the init() method to be executed every time I show the page

@Stateless
@Scope(ScopeType.STATELESS)
@Name("reportCongesCrossData")
public class reportCongesCrossDataBean implements reportCongesCrossData{

        @Logger
        private Log log;

        @In
        FacesMessages facesMessages;

        private List colonnes = new ArrayList();

        private List lignes = new ArrayList();

        TypeAbsenceList typeAbsenceList;

        CollaborateurList collaborateurList;

        private GenericCrossTable<Collaborateur, TypeAbsence, Float>
boiteNoire=null;

        public reportCongesCrossDataBean() {
                this.init();

        }

        public void init() {

                remplirLignes();
                remplirColonnes();
                boiteNoire = CongeService.getCongePrisByTypeAbsence(lignes,
colonnes);
        }

}

View the original post :