No, still doesn't work - if I add the factory only to the user controller, then
admin controller uses it as well, as it's the only one defined (filtering where
it shouldn't), and if I add one to admin as well (returning null, of course),
then user controller uses that one, too...

So I guess I'm back to the no-op method, which seem to be the only working here
:( Anyway, thanks for help.

I guess it would be nice to be able to specify a default resolver for a page
(in pages.xml), so that on page load, a particular bean would handle all
outjection - what do you think, is this a sensible way to handle such situation?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076406#4076406

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076406